Is anyone sad about saying a final farewell to summer? Summer’s been good to us, hasn’t it? Family vacations, pool time and sleeping in have been a treat! Lazy summer days with no homework, loose schedules and lounging around a pool has been great. However, some of us crave the schedule and routine that fall brings. Fall is definitely a time of change. Nature all around us is preparing for winter. Are you making any dental changes this fall? Maybe you’re considering some cosmetic dental care changes such as veneers, Invisalign or whitening of your teeth. If you are interested in any of these, Dr. Flesher at Royal Oak Family Dental would like to meet with you to discuss your vision for your dental landscape and smile!
Perhaps you don’t need a dental change, you just need to get back into the routine of your proper dental care. Routines and schedules are good and helpful, and when it comes to your dental care, you need to ensure that you’re properly caring for your precious possession: Your Teeth!
- Make sure you are brushing your teeth at least two times per day for two minutes each time.
- Make sure you are flossing one time per day.
- Make sure you are eating foods that are good for your dental health.
- Avoid large amounts of sugary drinks and candies that can lead to cavities.
- Make sure you are scheduling two comprehensive checkups and cleanings with Dr. Flesher at Royal Oak Family Dental per year.
Posted on Behalf of Royal Oak Family Dental